We wish to offer you and your children all the support that you need.
We want to give you safety and respect privacy of all patients.
Also it is our duty to protect you your children against infections.
VISITS AT THE CLINIC ONLY FOR PARENTS
Mothers can stay with the child with no limitations.
Fathers can visit the child within hours 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., visit time is restricted to 30 minutes.
WE ASK FOR:
1. Leaving coats and bags in locker-room nearby lecture-room.
Locker-room is open:
2. Using single-use labcoats
– mothers get labcoates for free at the clinic
– fathers are asked for buying labcoates and protective sheets for shoes before every entry to the clinic
3. Washing hands carefully after putting on the labcoates and before touching the child
4.Leaving the ward during doctors round.
INFORMATION ABOUT CHILD’S HEALTH
Information about child’s health state is given by:
doctors on duty Monday to Friday after 1:00 p.m. and weekends – concerning ONLY children in life-threatening condition and babies born during the duty